Annual Dinner and Installation


Friday 4th October – installed as President at National Liberal Club dinner hosted by President Richard Llewellyn. Nice to see that Richard had invited his son and daughter – makes it a family affair.

Good turnout and excellent food – commented on by everyone – which was catered by the Royal Horse Guards hotel next door.

A really enjoyable evening, and a real honour to be installed as President. I am looking forward to meeting many OMs on my travels and at UK based events.

Delighted to see so many familiar faces. Also, wonderful to see Ian Turnbull and Graham Chase whom I really hadn’t seen much of for a long time – Ian was a direct contemporary. Also pleased to meet David Standard whom I hope to see in Melbourne, and Leon Roberts head of Belmont. Angela and I sat next to Roger Chapman former Chair of Court and David Woodrow and Andrew Welch.

Had hoped to have a Murray house table…next year we will – there certainly are enough of us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....and finally

My Annual Dinner

Inaugural virtual reunion for Australian OMs